Friday, June 25, 2021

Mapping the Sites I've Visited


I created a simple map of the sites within the James River Park System that I have visited, those I have yet to explore, and areas where I have assisted with invasive plants. I will likely update this map as I continue to visit more sites and do more volunteer work to help with different invasives. As far as using the google mymaps app, the process was fairly simple, even as someone entirely new to any mapping or GIS software. This map could be helpful for those with more mapping experience to pinpoint locations of invasive plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Experience With English Ivy

On July 8th, I volunteered with HandsOn Geater Richmond to help manage Hedera helix , commonly known as English ivy. I was with a group that...